Men's heavyweight, insulated biberalls made with CORDURA® fabric for the harshest weather.
Originally manufactured for the oil pipeline workers in Alaska, the exterior 1000-denier Cordura nylon shell combined with Carhartt's nylon Arctic weight lining make this bib 100% ready for the elements. The shell is water repellent, windproof and the lining will keep you warm on long, cold days or nights on the job.
• 1000 denier Cordura® nylon shell
• 100% nylon quilted to polyester Arctic weight lining
• Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
• Leg zippers open to hip with protective wind flap and snap closure
• Bar tacks at vital stress points
• Double knees with clean out bottom that can accommodate Knee Pads
No reviews have been written for this product. Be the first one! –
Write a Review